Inventure FMS Gateway G2 Plus (CL-CAN.GATEWAYG2PLUS)
Available in 7 days
Same day despatch on orders placed before 4pm
FMS Gateway for Trucks
As fuel prices are continuously rising and fleet running costs are increasing, monitoring of fuel consumption and condition of the vehicle is becoming more important for GPS based fleet management (AVL) systems.
Inventure FMS Gateway for Trucks – intelligent and cost effective CAN bus interface with aim to monitor fuel consumption and other vehicle parameters. It helps to prevent fuel theft, avoid unnecessary operational expenses and protect the environment while driving smarter. Inventure FMS Gateway connects to the vehicle communication network, collects, processes using high precision algorithms and transfers vehicle related technical information to GPS based fleet management (AVL) systems.
Inventure FMS Gateway for Trucks can replace expensive and time consuming manufacturer’s FMS interface installation and activation. It represents general solution for all types of vehicles.
With Inventure FMS Gateway you can
- Control fuel consumption
- Prevent fuel theft
- Supervise vehicle's usage
- Monitor driver behavior
- Plan preventive maintenance
- Reduce CO2
The Inventure FMS Gateway supports multiple output protocols such as CAN (FMS Standard compatible), serial (RS232) and Bluetooth.
- Vehicle CAN, J1708 input
- CAN, RS232, Bluetooth output
- Output data in accordance with FMS Standard â€¨
Output according to FMS Standard
- Fuel related information: Total fuel used, Fuel level
- High Resolution Total Vehicle Distance
- Vehicle's status information: Vehicle speed, Engine speed, Engine temperature, Accelerator, Brake, Clutch pedal position
- Total engine hours
- Service distance
- Vehicle weight, Axle weight, Axle location
- Tachograph data
- Vehicle ID
- Easy integration with Fleet Management Systems â€¨
- Reliable and precise data
- The data cannot be manipulated
- General solution for the entire fleet
- One hardware - only software needs to be updated
- No warranty issues - installation with Inventure Contactless CAN adapter
- UN ECE type approval (E7)
Inventure FMS Gateway for Trucks is recommended to be installed with Inventure Contactless CAN adapter in order to avoid incorrect connections and any vehicle warranty issues. The non-galvanic method guarantees that no signal is sent back to the vehicle’s CAN bus. The adapter can either be used together with Inventure FMS Gateway, or independently, with any GPS based vehicle tracking (AVL) systems.