Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Co-Star.
Head Office: Jubilee Mills Business Park, Wath Lane, Copgrove, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 3TB.
VAT No: GB301 3520 26
The Terms and Conditions for use of the Co-Star website are detailed below and should be read carefully. These terms and conditions, and your use of our web site, are governed by English Law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
Ownership of Rights
All rights including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Co-Star. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the written consent of Co-Star. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual rights in all materials and or content made available as part of your use of this website remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. The website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and you may download and print the content of the website for such purpose. Any other use of the website without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Liability and Indemnity
We do not exclude or limit our liability of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, partners, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us). You agree to indemnify us and our agents, partners and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
If you are not entirely happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 7 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. We are not able to refund or exchange items that have been used or not in original condition. We will not refund any postage costs for returned items. We offer a standard one year warranty on all our products and will replace or repair any product that is within warranty and has the original invoice enclosed with it.
We endeavor to display all items in our current internet range. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the item(s), we will automatically highlight this as being out of stock. Occasionally, the website may show inaccurate information and in this case we would contact you to let you know if the goods are out of stock & offer a replacement product or a refund.
We reserve the right to:
modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
For training purposes, some calls may be monitored
Disclosure of Information: Data Protection
The information on the form you submit will be held and used by Co-Star in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act for the purpose of order processing, account administration, statistical analysis, business analysis. Your information will NOT be passed on to any third party representatives. If you require any further information regarding this please email email@example.com
All prices are exclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of publishing.
We accept online payment in a secure environment by Credit / Debit card which is operated by Barclays, we do not see any card details in our office as all payments are processed by Barclays.
We also accept payment by cheque payable to Co-Star.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- The full legal ownership in the assets (whether be legal, equitable or beneficial interest therein) shall not pass from the Vendor until the purchaser shall have paid all sums due to the vendor under any contract between them.
- Until such payment is made the purchaser shall not possess all the assets, the property which is vested in the vendor by virtue of this condition, on a fiduciary basis only and as bailee only for the vendor. The purchaser shall at its own cost store such assets so they are clearly identified as belonging to the vendor and keep separate from those of the purchaser and third parties.
- While any monies are owed by the purchaser to the vendor under this agreement the purchaser shall not:-
- Pledge, charge or assign to third parties the assets or documents of the title thereto or allow any lien to arise thereon;
- Process or mix the assets with any other assets or material;
- Or accept as permitted by this clause deal with or dispose of the assets or documents of title or nay interest therein.
- If before the purchaser shall have paid to the vendor all sums due to the vendor the purchaser shall commit any breach of any conditions under any contracts between the vendor or the purchaser shall have a Receiver or Administrative Receiver appointed or the purchaser shall be insolvent or bankrupt to be unable to pay their debts as and when they fall due or shall make any composition or arrangement with their creditors or if any payment tot eh vendor is overdue the vendor may recover and resell the assets and may enter upon any land or building upon which the assets is/are situated for that purpose.
- In the event that the purchaser sells the assets the purchaser shall be under a fiduciary duty to retain in a separate account and to pay to the vendor the proceeds of such sale to the extent that any monies are owed by the purchaser to the vendor.