PV6S/A 24V to 12V Dual Output Voltage Converter
24V to 12V Dual Output Voltage Converter
The unit has the following key benefits:
- Quick and easy to connect
- Power rating to 72W continuous (90W intermittent)
- Switch mode design with efficiency typically 90%
- Low quiescent current (<15mA)
- Internal protection against over current, transients and overheating.
- Input voltage range: 24Vdc nominal (17-32Vdc)
- Output voltage: Dual Output connection: Constant 13.6V and a switchable 13.6. The switched output is active when the switched control line is connected to the input supply voltage, e.g. as an ignition switch.
- Voltage Rating: Both 13.6Vdc +/- 10%
- Output power: 6A total, from either output or combination of both. 10A Intermittent, taken for a maximum of 2 minutes followed by 8 minutes rest.