Multicut Step Drill 6-24mm
Multistep Drill (6mm-24mm)
Drill step by step to the required hole diameter in ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, perspex, laminates, fibreglass etc. One Multicut can equal as many as thirteen conventional drills.
- Produces round, burr-free holes in materials up to 10mm thick.
- Holes deburred by same operation.
- Chatter Free, controlled drilling.
- Non-slip point - needs no pilot.
- Stronger, more rigid - no flexing of drill whilst drilling.
- Easily enlarges existing holes.
- Shank will not slip in chuck.
Other sizes available here: