Large Locking Tough-Claw™ with 1" Diameter Rubber Ball (RAP-B-401L)
Same day despatch on orders placed before 4pm
The RAM Locking Tough-Claw is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, odd shaped rails and bars.
The Tough-Claw can be clamped on rails from 1" to 2.25" in outer diameter. It is ideal for mounting tablets, action cameras, smartphones, rod holders and much more in virtually any environment.
The Tough-Claw is a versatile solution for when a bit more grip is required. Perfectly suited for mounting on the yoke of an aircraft, handlebars and seat posts of bicycles, kayak rails, roll bars, etc.
The locking knob includes a 1/4" -20 thread and allows you to disengage the tightening action of the knob. Once you have set your Tough-Claw in the location you need, you can lock it in place for peace of mind and tamper resistance.
Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces):
1" to 2.25"
Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces):
0" to 2.2"
1. High strength glass filled nylon construction with corrosion resistant hardware
2. Rubber pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface
3. Clamp jaw is configured for round, flat and odd shapes
4. Quick installation and removal of Tough-Clawâ„¢
5. Locking knob for tamper resistance
6. Lifetime Warranty
7. Made in U.S.A.
High Strength Composite and Stainless Steel Hardware
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size